Amsterdam Canals Cruise Including Dinner And Onboard Commentary
Hop aboard your Amsterdam canal sightseeing cruise at Prins Hendrikkade in the center of town, and start your evening cruise by picking up a welcome drink of Kir Royale, and then take a seat in the boat's lower deck saloon or out on deck.
Glide past West Church (Westerkerk) and look out for the Anne Frank House, a short distance away. Hear about Amsterdam's most poignant attraction from the onboard commentary, and learn all about Anne ' the young Jewish girl who hid in the house's secret annex while the Nazis were in power.
As you cruise, enjoy a delicious 4-course dinner with unlimited drinks (beer, wine, soft drinks) while watching the sun go down over the city. If you have children with you, a 2-course children's meal is served, featuring simpler treats like tomato soup and a hamburger or Frankfurter sausage.
Pass Amsterdam Central Station, admiring its glorious Neo-Renaissance fa'ade illuminated at night, and glide past Gassan Diamonds Factory, where the city's dazzling diamonds have been cut for more than 400 years.
After cruising alongside Bloemenmarkt, Amsterdam's colorful flower market, step back onto dry land at the start point, finishing your evening canal cruise in the center of town.
For a sample menu, please refer to the section below. Please submit your main course choice in the Special Requests field at time of booking! (Customer will automatically get the meat main course if no choice has been made)
- Crudit's of vegetables with olive mayonnaise
- Creamy fennel soup with saffron oil served with bread
- Salmon tournedos stuffed with green herbs, mashed potato and spring onions with a Beurre Blanc sauce
- Braised veal shoulder with mashed potato, white cabbage, sauerkraut and a balsamic jus served with stewed pears
- Lasagne of freshly roasted vegetables topped with Parmesan cheese served with a green salad
- Cinnamon cream with apple and pecans
Special Offer - Book by July 1st to save 10% off our previously offered price! - Book Now!Reviews | Photos | Get Tickets